- September 2010 Precious: Reclaiming Art and Craft / Banbury Museum Galleries, Banbury, Oxford OX16 2PQ
- December 2010 Freaks / Shoreditch Town Hall Basement Gallery
- July 2010 Precious / The Platform Gallery, Clitheroe, Lancashire
- May 2010 Art @ Delamore 2010 / Delamore Estate, Ivybridge, Devon
- January 2010 Precious / Hove Museum & Art Gallery
- September 2009 Milestone / Chancery Lane, London
- September 2009 Salon 09 / Matt Roberts Art
- July 2009 Identity / Black Swan Arts
- May 2009 Tales Of The Electric Forest / St. Pancras Crypt, London
- April 2009 5th International Ceramic Biennale / Korea
- November 2008 Winter’s Tale / New Brewery Arts, Cirencester
- July 24th 2010 - September 04th 2010
- The Platform Gallery, Clitheroe, Lancashire
- Admission: Free entry.
- Opening Times: Open Monday to Saturday 10.00 - 16.30
Be dazzled by the beauty in the overlooked and discarded.
This touring exhibition comes to The Platform Gallery from Brighton’s Hove Museum & Art Gallery. Taking a highly innovative approach to contemporary craft, the Brighton gallery commissioned ten artists and makers from across the UK to create new pieces, and nine to exhibit existing work. ‘Precious’ is the result, produced from objects which have had a previous life.
Tracey Bush, Kelvin Birk, David Clarke, Donya Coward, Mary Crabb, Stephanie Douet, Amy Douglas, Jools Johnson, Circus Kinetica, Becky Knight, Margaret Marks Andrew Mockett, Joanna Mowbray, Mark Oliver, Claire Palfreyman, Kate Parrott Betty Pepper, Jasmine Pradissitto, Pamela Schilderman.