- September 2010 Precious: Reclaiming Art and Craft / Banbury Museum Galleries, Banbury, Oxford OX16 2PQ
- December 2010 Freaks / Shoreditch Town Hall Basement Gallery
- July 2010 Precious / The Platform Gallery, Clitheroe, Lancashire
- May 2010 Art @ Delamore 2010 / Delamore Estate, Ivybridge, Devon
- January 2010 Precious / Hove Museum & Art Gallery
- September 2009 Milestone / Chancery Lane, London
- September 2009 Salon 09 / Matt Roberts Art
- July 2009 Identity / Black Swan Arts
- May 2009 Tales Of The Electric Forest / St. Pancras Crypt, London
- April 2009 5th International Ceramic Biennale / Korea
- November 2008 Winter’s Tale / New Brewery Arts, Cirencester
- September 17th 2009 - October 15th 2009
- Chancery Lane, London
- Admission: Free
- Opening Times: This exhibition has now closed.
2009 marked the 10th anniversary of publication of the influential report of the Macpherson Inquiry into the police handling of the Stephen Lawrence case. The exhibition considers two locations: Greenwich, the London borough where Stephen Lawrence lived and was murdered, and Holborn, the legal heart of London. These two locations not only represent the sites of the incident and inquiry, but they also open up a gap between ideas of act and response, local and national, intimate and universal, presentation and representation.
The artists’ works consider the journey between these sites in relation to loss, identity, perseverance, danger, exchange and remembrance. Viewers are invited to undertake the journeys physically or conceptually, becoming journeying subjects in the exhibition.
Exhibiting Artists: Brigit Connolly, Ana-Laura Lopez de la Torre, Ekua McMorris, Graeme Miller, Eduardo Padilha, Claire Palfreyman. Curated by Jack Tan.